14 Things We Do Better
Are You Sick and Tired of Dealing With IT Companies That Don't Understand Medical Practice Technology, Are Impossible To Reach, Won’t Follow Through, Can’t Fix Things Right, And Nickel and Dime You For Everything That They Do?
If so, give us a call and let us show you what fast, friendly and highly-responsive outsourced Medical IT services should be for your firm: 480-731-9300!
- We are the only company in Arizona that specializes exclusively on supporting Arizona medical practices. We know that your medical practice has unique technology requirements.
- We Stand Behind our Work with the Best Guarantee in the Business: With our BCS SecurePro Assurance Plan, we guarantee that your network will be run at 99.8% up-time or better, or your next month's service is free.
- You’ll Get a Live Technician On The Phone When You Call – Guaranteed: Our industry experts are immediately available by phone for support and consultation. Our Help Desk Service gives you unlimited local, live phone access to experienced and certified technicians and a 1-hour guaranteed response time.
- We'll Fix the Problem the First Time: We guarantee that we'll correct the problem the first time or the next visit is free.
- We Won't Bombard You with Technical Jargon: We believe that complicated explanations are given by technicians that really don't know what they're talking about. We do. If you don't understand something, we'll take the time to explain it so you're never in the dark.
- We Never Make You Wait While We Work on Something: All of our work is done in the background or after hours. You'll never have to "stand by" and watch us work unless you say it's ok.
- We Complete Projects on Time: We take the time to plan our work so we know how long it will really take. We find that most other companies just "dive in" to a project and rarely finish on time.
- We Won't Nickel and Dime You: We'll quote you a fixed price for everything that we do.
- We Value Your Privacy: We do not ask for your personal passwords and we never access your computer without your consent.
- We Minimize Risk: We know that large changes can bring a network to a standstill if not performed with care. We use proven techniques to practically eliminate the chance that your network will ever go down, even when major upgrades are underway. If something bad happens, we are always able to reverse the change quickly.
- We Cover EVERYTHING, Including Parts: We cover your entire network, including replacing any failed component. You will never receive a bill for "unexpected" maintenance charges. Never.
- We Document Everything: You'll never wonder what we're doing. We use a modern ticketing system to report on when and how we are working on your network.
- We'll Bring Our Own Network (if needed): If your network requires any upgraded equipment, we'll supply it as part of our fixed monthly fee. We won't make you spend a lot of money to get started.
- We support Providers home PCs: We know that providers often work at home so our support doesn't end at the office.